Elohai Plus Size Boutique offers a vast selection of full figure-fashion choices by finding and working with many different designers and brands. Our goal is your satisfaction and that your shopping experience be a top blessing.
- Due to our extended variety and new styles coming in daily, it is difficult to have available on our website the exact measurements for every style.
- Therefore you can contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than glad to assist you providing you the exact measurements of the style you love, we answer very fast.
- Please consider that everyone has their own unique figure and fit as do the fashion designers and their brands.
- When or if there is a doubt, go up 1 size.
- Items made with Spandex or Lycra fabric stretch.
- Bodycon and some styles are fitted.
- Shift styles runs loose and relaxed.
- For 4X, 5X and 6X sizes please look for size chart in each style, if is provided or if you need exact product measurements please contact us.
- We provide a Size Guide, but please note that the size chart is a guideline only. Depending on the style and fabric of the garment, sizing may slightly vary.
Please use our General Size Guide provided below as a reference only, we did not guarantee fittings.
Sizing may slightly vary depending on different cuts, fabrics and brand labels. Please use this information as a general guideline to determine the most accurate size for your fit. Please consider the fabric content of each item, as fabric containing stretch may give an inch or more.
Take Your Measurements
To find your correct size, use a tape measure and take these measurements. Stand with your back straight in front of a mirror, to make sure that you measure correctly and that the tape measure is kept level.
Measure the fullest part of your bust. Don't pull the tape measure too hard and make sure the measuring tape fits comfortably.
Measure around your natural waistline. This is the narrow part of your waist, about an inch above your navel. Relax and breath out before you measure.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part. Place the measuring tape below your waist and above your thigh. Make sure the tape fits comfortably around your body.
5. Arm Circumference
Wrap a tape measure tightly around your relaxed bicep, and record the measurement.
6. Desire Length
- Stand in front of a full-length mirror with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- Hold the end of the tape measure at the top of shoulder at the base of the neck.
- Extend the tape measure to the front and down, over your chest to the desire hemline length.
Need style advice?
If you are between sizes or need help finding the proper size, please Contact us.
Elohaiboutique.com has made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on this site. However, as the actual colors you see depend on your screen, we cannot guarantee that your screen's display or colors you see will be accurate.