Elohai Plus Size Boutique offers a vast selection of full figure-fashion choices by finding and working with many different designers and brands. Thus, we do not have a standard sizing scale. We feel strongly about removing the traditional limitations associated with full fashion-fashion but do realize this can make online shopping a little more complex, but our goal is your satisfaction and that your shopping experience be a top blessing.
- Due to our extended variety and new styles coming in daily, it is difficult to have available on our website all measurements in every style.
- For some styles we provide product measurements taken by one of our team members and are located in Item description. Our measurements are in a paragraph formatting.
- But, if the Designer or Brand give their own Size Chart will be provided in the item description. The Designer or Brand product measurements are provided in table formatting. All size chart measurements may vary by designer. Please note that the designer size chart is a guideline only. Depending on the style and fabric of the garment, sizing may slightly vary.
- Past styles collections may not have the product measurements but please use our General Size Guide provided below as a reference only, we did not guarantee fittings.
- Therefore you can contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than glad to assist you providing you the exact measurements of the style you love, we answer very fast.
- Please consider that everyone has their own unique figure and fit as do the fashion designers and their brands.
- When or if there is a doubt, go up 1 size.
- Items made with Spandex or Lycra fabric stretch.
- Bodycon and some styles are fitted.
- Shift styles runs loose and relaxed.
- For 4X, 5X and 6X sizes please look for size chart in each style, if is provided or if you need exact product measurements please contact us.
- We provide a Size Guide for those styles that the designer did not provide their own.
Sizing may slightly vary depending on different cuts, fabrics and brand labels. Please use this information as a general guideline to determine the most accurate size for your fit. Please consider the fabric content of each item, as fabric containing stretch may give an inch or more.
This guide will help you in understanding how Elohai clothing measurements are determined and presented in Item Description. Not all brand sizes are the same, especially because of the fabric, style, cut and designer. Some styles are fitted (Bodycon & Cocktail Dress). A fitted style fit your curves, so there is less fabric at your natural waistline and more fabric at your bust line. Some are loose or relaxed (Tunics or Shift styles).
The measurements we provide are taken by hand. If you think you found a mistake, we apologize and please contact us. Therefore, refer to measurement charts and choose your size accordingly. Actual garment measurements are inches. The measurements of garment is taken lying flat on a table, not stretched, but relaxed. The measurement is taken from side seam to side seam. Bust level, armhole and hem measurement are already doubled to provide the real circumference. The length measurements are obtained by measuring the length of the piece from the top of the shoulder, at the collar, to the hemline (hemline: the point where the piece will end) In case of strapless or off the shoulder styles the length measurements are obtained by measuring from the upper bust at the center top and measuring down to the hemline. The hip measurement is taken from side to side in the fullest part of the piece at the hip line. Please consider the fabric content of each item, as fabric containing stretch may give an inch or more.
Take Your Measurements
To find your correct size, use a tape measure and take these measurements. Stand with your back straight in front of a mirror, to make sure that you measure correctly and that the tape measure is kept level.
Measure the fullest part of your bust. Don't pull the tape measure too hard and make sure the measuring tape fits comfortably.
Measure around your natural waistline. This is the narrow part of your waist, about an inch above your navel. Relax and breath out before you measure.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part. Place the measuring tape below your waist and above your thigh. Make sure the tape fits comfortably around your body.
5. Arm Circumference
Wrap a tape measure tightly around your relaxed bicep, and record the measurement.
6. Desire Length
- Stand in front of a full-length mirror with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- Hold the end of the tape measure at the top of shoulder at the base of the neck.
- Extend the tape measure to the front and down, over your chest to the desire hemline length.
Bottom Measuring Guidelines:
The measurements of garment is taken lying flat on a table, not stretched, but relaxed.
Need style advice?
If you are between sizes or need help finding the proper size, please Contact us.
Elohaiboutique.com has made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on this site. However, as the actual colors you see depend on your screen, we cannot guarantee that your screen's display or colors you see will be accurate.